RE: [802SEC] Closing EC meeting agenda items--please send them NOW

Title: Message
Paul,

I will have two document approval motions:

    • Comments on the FCC "Interference Temperature" NPR
    • Comments on the FCC "Cognitive Radio" NPRM
I will provide copies of the two documents electronically for EC review (with 802.18 document numbers) ASAP - probably early this afternoon.

How much of a closing report do you want from me?  Time is tight, as usual, right?  (particularly with the confirmation process)
If you need anything else, please let me know.

Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
IEEE Liaison to ITU-R
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)