[802SEC] 802 News Bulletin inputs

Dear EC members,

Please remember to have your 802 News Bulleting inputs to Mark Klerer and Karen McCabe by 6pm EST on Monday March 21 as per our discussion during the opening EC meeting.

This should not be that difficult--salient points for each WG/TAG should cover new work (approved Study Groups and PARs), status of current work (progression of drafts to Working Group ballot, Sponsor ballot or RevCom submission).  Remember--the key here is to provide accurate information to Karen McCabes press contacts.

Also, the Tutorial Sponsors should contribute something (it could be the tutorial abstract) describing the tutorial.

I'll put something together covering the EC elections and pertinent 802 wide information items.

Regards,

--Paul