[802SEC] Proposed LMSC P&P Changes for Coexistence

IEEE 802 SEC,

            The IEEE 802.19 wireless coexistence TAG has drafted proposed changes to the IEEE 802 LMSC policies and procedures.  Before bring these changes to the SEC we would like to solicit comments and feedback from both members of the SEC and members of the wireless working groups and TAGs.

            I would request that the wireless working groups and TAG chairmen forward this email to their members.

            The 802.19 TAG would like to receive comments and feedback by April 30 so that we can review the comment at the next IEEE meeting.  Please send your comment to Tom Siep at tom.siep@ieee.org and copy me at shellhammer@ieee.org

Sincerely,

Steve

Steve Shellhammer

Intel Corporation

(858) 391-4570

stephen.j.shellhammer@intel.com

19-04-0010-01-0000-proposed-lmsc-coexistence-rules-changes.ZIP