[802SEC] +++EC Motion+++ To conditionally approve forwarding P802.17 to RevCom under procedure 10 of the LMSC P&P

Dear EC Members,

This is a 10 day email ballot to make a determination on the following
motion.  The ballot opens 6:30PM EDT 23 April 2004 and closes 6:30PM EDT 3
May 2004.

Motion:  To conditionally approve forwarding P802.17 to RevCom under
procedure 10 of the LMSC P&P.
Moved: Mike Takefman
Second: Bob O'Hara.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Dear EC Members,

In the preceding email, I detailed the results of our
last recirculation ballot and our plan moving forward.
I therefore make the following EC email ballot motion:

Move to conditionally approve forwarding P802.17 to RevCom under
procedure 10 of the LMSC P&P.

May I have a second?

cheers,

mike