From: Paul Nikolich [mailto:paul.nikolich@ATT.NET]
Sent: Monday, May 03, 2004 8:46 AM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ Motion to conditionally approve forwarding of 802.3ah to RevCom under Procedure 10--TENTATIVE TALLY

Dear EC members,

The tentative ballot tally for the below motion is 13 Approve, 0 Disapprove,
2 Did Not Vote,
0 Abstains.  For those that have not voted yet, please remember the ballot
closes 6 May 2004.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Vote categories:         DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
 01 Mat Sherman=                        APP
 02 Howard Frazier=                     APP
 03 Buzz Rigsbee                DNV
 04 Bob O'Hara=                         APP
 05 Bill Quackenbush=                   APP
 06 Tony Jeffree=                       APP
 07 Bob Grow=                           APP
 08 Stuart Kerry                DNV
 09 Bob Heile=                          APP
 10 Roger Marks=                        APP
 11 Mike Takefman=                      APP
 12 Carl Stevenson=                     APP
 13 Steve Shellhammer=                  APP
 14 Jerry Upton=                        APP
 15 Ajay Rajkumar=                      APP

TOTALS                   DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
                  total: -00-   -02-    -13-   -00-