[802SEC] Result of 802.17 D3.3 Recirculation / Conditional Approval

Dear EC Members,

The D3.3 Recirculation Ballot of P802.17 closed on Saturday
May-8-2004.

I am please to inform the EC that I believe we have met the
conditions set forth in Procedure 10.

P802.17 D3.3 Recirc Statistics: Ballot closed on May 8, 2004.

76 Approve 4 Disapprove 5 Abstains = 95% Affirmative

Note: I have a letter from a Disapprove voter switching his
vote (he failed to recast a ballot). So the final numbers are

77 Approve 3 Disapprove 5 Abstains = 96% Affirmative

No new disapprove voters:
No comments submitted from any voter:

I have prepared the RevCom package and Howard has graceously
agreed to proof it. It will be submitted this week.

cheers,

mike

P802-17-R3Balsum.pdf