[802SEC] Result of 802.11i D10.0 Recirculation / Conditional Approval

802 EXCOM Members,

The D10.0 Recirculation Ballot of P802.11i closed on Saturday May-8-2004.

I am please to inform the you that I believe we have met the conditions set
forth in Procedure 10.

P802.11 D10.0 Recirc Statistics: Ballot closed on May 8, 2004.

130 Approve 3 Disapprove 8 Abstains = 97% Affirmative

Note: I have attached letter from a Disapprove voter (Tom Siep) on the
previous re-circulation switching his vote (he failed to recast a ballot).
Also attached is the Ballot Summary.

No new disapprove voters:
Two comments were entered from previous no voters. These comments were
duplicates of previously entered comments. So, they have already been
re-circulated.

/Stuart
_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry