Re: [802SEC] 802 Architecture Meeting

At 05:08 14/06/2004, Johnston, Dj wrote:
Is the 802 architecture meeting taking place on Sunday as discussed at the Florida plenary? If so, do we know details of when and where?

Thanks,
DJ

Apologies - I meant to send out a reminder about this, but have been away from the office for a while due to a family crisis.

Yes, the architecture meeting will take place on the Sunday afternoon prior to the plenary - planned time is 2pm till 5pm. Chairs - please aim to have at least one representative from your WG/SG/TAG attend.

Regards,
Tony