[802SEC] Thank you for your Condolences

Paul,

I would like to thank you and all the 802 ExCom members that were kind enough to send an email to me. In fact I have had over 200 emails and telephone calls offering sympathy.

True friendship and fellowship is a precious commodity, and during this stressfully time they came as a great comforter to me. When I saw the wonderful flowers that you also sent for the funeral, this gladdened my heart even more. I cannot tell you how this relieved the sadness I was going through, and brightened the day.

Please would you thank all the ExCom members for me personally.

Respectfully,

Stuart
_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry