[802SEC] 802.22 Draft PAR (2004 form)

Title: Message
Dear SEC members,

Per Mr. Grow's request, here is the PAR, as presubmitted to the NESCOM administrator per Paul's direction (This version is indentical in substance to the older form version I showed earlier.  The only changes are those required by the new form.)

Please refer to the earlier version with the 802.18 document number for the 5C material, which does not get submitted to NESCOM on the new form.

If you have questions for me on this PAR, please contact me in the 802.18 meeting room and we can have a conversation to address your questions.

Regards,

Carl R. Stevenson
Chair, IEEE 802.18 Radio Regulatory Technical Advisory Group
IEEE Liaison to ITU-R
610-965-8799 (home office)
610-712-3217 (fax mailbox)
610-570-6168 (cellphone)