Re: [802SEC] Reminder on TV Band PAR for consideration

Howard,

Attached please find an e-mail from Carl on this topic.  I believe the header includes all current members of the EC at the time is was sent.  I believe your e-mail address was included.  Although your address might have been out of date at the time, I don't believe Carl received a bounce.  Procedure 2 on PARs reads:

|"Complete PARs shall be delivered to all Executive Committee members not less than 30 days prior to the day of the Opening |Executive Committee meeting of an LMSC Plenary session.

|Delivery may be assumed if sent by either FAX or e-mail one full working day prior to the deadline, .....

Carl made a good faith effort to send his e-mail to all EC members well in advance of the 30 days required.  He is allowed to assume delivery was made (given he received no bounce).  In my opinion, Carl has met the letter of the law if not it's intent (notification of all EC members).

Mat

Matthew Sherman, PhD
Senior Member Technical Staff
BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR