Re: [802SEC] response to 802.20 comments on 802.16e PAR

DJ,

I think you should distribute the final PARs as well as the comment

"The proposing Working Group must respond to commenting Working
Groups and to the Executive Committee together with a Final PAR not
later than 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday. It will be assumed that
insufficient coordination and/or inter Working Group consideration
had occurred prior to the submission of the PAR if this deadline is
not met, and the proposed PAR will not be considered by the Executive
Committee at their closing Executive Committee meeting."

Rather than call attention at this point to the lateness, I think it
might be better to put the PARs in the red folders.

Roger