[802SEC] +++EC Email Ballot+++ENDS 25 SEPT+++Motion to approve expenditure for CD-ROM production+++FINAL TALLY

Dear EC members,

The below email ballot closed NOON edt 25Sept 2004.  The motion passed.

The final tally for the below motion is

14 Approve
00 Disapprove
01 Did Not Vote
00 Abstains

Please verify your vote, if I did not record it correctly below, send me a
correction note.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Vote categories:          DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
  01 Mat Sherman-                        APP
  02 Howard Frazier              DNV
  03 Buzz Rigsbee-                       APP
  04 Bob O'Hara-                         APP
  05 John Hawkins-                       APP
  06 Tony Jeffree-                       APP
  07 Bob Grow-                           APP
  08 Stuart Kerry-                       APP
  09 Bob Heile-                          APP
  10 Roger Marks-                        APP/comment
  11 Mike Takefman-                      APP
  12 Carl Stevenson-                     APP
  13 Steve Shellhammer-                  APP
  14 Jerry Upton-                        APP
  15 Ajay Rajkumar-                      APP
  TOTALS                  DIS    DNV     APP    ABS
                   total: -00-   -01-    -14-   -0-