[802SEC] 2nd Vice Chair position

Dear EC members,

Over weekend Howard Frazier informed me he decided to resign from the 2nd Vice Chair position effective October 5th.  I appreciate the time and energy Howard has dedicated to 802 over theses past many years, and most recently as 802 2nd Vice Chair.

As of October 5th the total number of EC members eligible to vote on email ballots is 14. 8 approves continue to be required for a ballot to pass.  My plan is to leave the 2nd Vice Chair position vacant until a suitable candidate is appointed and confirmed.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich