Sent: Friday, October 29, 2004 1:42 PM
Subject: [802SEC] Opening Plenary Meeting Presentation Material

Dear EC members,

In order to improve the flow of the Opening Plenary meeting (the one scheduled from 11am to noon on Monday), I'd like to *try* to get every person's presentation loaded onto my laptop, so we can quickly get started with your presentation.

To that end, please send me your slide decks as soon as possible so I have a reasonable chance of organizing the decks and am ready to project them for you as you step up to the mike.  Ideally, I'd like the slides no later than 7am Monday morning.

Regards,

--Paul