Re: [802SEC] 802.3ar congestion management PAR

Tony:

Our thanks to 802.1 for review of our PAR.  The responses to your
questions are:

1.  The revised draft PAR has changed the selection to "Yes" with
appropriate explanatory text.

2.  The project objectives are used within 802.3 as an agreement of work
between a Task Force and 802.3, they are not part of the 802 process for
PARs.  The objective is a statement of what is expected from cooperative
work between 802.3 and 802.1, and has not been revised since the
decision to solicit 802.1 work on congestion management initiated at
your Ottawa interim meeting.

Bob Grow
Chair, IEEE 802.3 Working Group
bob.grow@ieee.org