[802SEC] Salt Lake Grand America

The hotel I mentioned is the Grand America Hotel in Salt Lake City. It accomodated IETF when it was around 1500 with lots of simultaneous meetings. Here is the URL for the meeting facilities:
http://www.grandamerica.com/facilities.html

The Little America hotel is directly across the street if we need more hotel rooms. It also has some meeting rooms though I think we could fit in the Grand:
http://www.littleamerica.com/slc/meeting_rooms.html