Re: [802SEC] Socials

Mat, et all,

I would oppose moving the social to Sunday night ... As Geoff mentioned in a
message, that would exclude a very large number of participants, due to the
fact that not everyone arrives on Sunday, or at least many arrive quite late
on Sunday.

Also, while it would free up time on Monday, I would also oppose moving the
opening EC meeting to Sunday for the same reason.  It would mean that the EC
meeting would, effectively, be less open to attendance by interested
parties.

Regards,
Carl