From: owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org [mailto:owner-stds-802-sec@listserv.ieee.org] On Behalf Of Stuart Kerry
Sent: Tuesday, December 14, 2004 3:24 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
Subject: [802SEC] FW: Plenary Meeting locations

802 ExCom Members,

I am forwarding the attached email to you all from a member of my Working Group (Bruce Kraemer), who raises genuine concerns over the locations of future 802 Plenary sessions. He has addressed an issue that has been raised that is dear to my heart in connection with our recent ISO effort, which respect to our work as an International body, and therefore I offer this to you in support, for your comments and views.

I also ask that you add Bruce to your email replies as he is not on the ExCom reflector.

/ Stuart

_______________________________

Stuart J. Kerry

Chair, IEEE 802.11 WLANs WG