Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ EC_Membership_&_Meetings

Title: +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ EC_Membership_&_Meetings

Dear EC members,

This ballot closes on Tuesday one minute before the stroke of midnight (EST)!  Below you will see the current status of the ballot.  So far I have received response and comment from one voting member (Paul).  I have received comment from non-voting members which are included in the comment section.  Please take some time to review this ballot, comment, and vote.  I will be conducting comment resolution on Friday.  As a reminder the scope of the ballot is as follows:

      EC Meetings between Plenaries (telecoms, etc.)

      Terms of appointed EC positions and removal if new EC chair

      Procedures for elections and election appeals

      Member Emeritus position

If you are dissatisfied with how we currently conduct business in any of these areas, now is the time to voice your opinion!  Please let me know if you see any errors in the accounting below.

Thanks & Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff