[802SEC] Regarding ballot closings

Mat-

One of the things that I think 802 should do in light of its desire to make
itself more internationally oriented is to quite being so US centric (dare
I say, even US power-center centric, i.e. Eastern Time) on its ballots.

A while back (I believe it was) Roger implemented a time zone called AOE
(Anywhere on Earth) which was effectively the last time zone east of the
international date line. I believe that all 802 ballots should close at
11:59 PM AOE.

This would be just one more little step to being country neutral and a
little less jingoistic.

Cheers,

Geoff