Re: [802SEC] motion to approve contribution to ITU-R JTG 6-8-9

Roger,
I confused by the answer below.
It is my understanding that the 2500-2690 MHz band is allocated to IMTS2000. What is the relationship to space services? I do realize that there is a proposed position to allow individual authorities to waive this allocation and use the band for other purposes. However, I am not aware of any space services sharing with terrestrial services proposals. I will appreciate any update on my understanding.

I also suggest an editorial change on the third paragraph of the "Introduction." The statement in the second sentence "....this standard will be a significant part of future broadband wireless services...."  is conjecture. It does seem necessary nor appropriate for one standards body to send another standards body conjecture.
I request that the complete sentence be deleted.

Finally were the 802.16e estimates included in the tables approved by the Task Group members?

I vote disapprove pending answers to my questions and editorial request.
Regards,
Jerry Upton