Re: [802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ P&P_Revision_Process

Title: RE: +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ P&P_Revision_Process

Hi Everyone,

I have tried to digest the comments received on the P&P Revision ballot to a summary of issues presented blow.  Unfortunately, I have not had time to do the same for the other ballot (Next time I will leave more time for comment processing).  I plan to start the agenda with the P&P Revision ballot.  I will probably wind up scheduling another Comment resolution telecon (30 days hence) to continue resolution on the EC_Membership_&_Meetings ballot if needed.

Thanks,

Mat

Observability of P&P Rev ballots by 802 participants (Roger)

        Why isnt distribution to WG reflectors enough?

        Open reflector just for P&P Rev ballots

                I dont want to deal with the complexity of all comments coming to me from anyone in the world

                        Needs to be limited to membership

                Only EC Votes, not Members!

                Membership is through WG

                        Comment should be through WG chair

Delete (Bob G. / Pat)

Section on EC voting rules (Bob G)

Deciding Vote rather than tie breaking vote for EC Chair (Bob G)

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344