Re: [802SEC] Of Ballots and Telecons....

Mat -

In the spirit of internationalization that seems to be high in our consciousness at the moment, I strongly object to your choice of time for telecons (that works out as Friday, 6:30PM through 8:30 PM UK time), which is a maximally unfriendly time for me, being well after normal working hours at the start of a weekend. If the timing remains there, my chances of making any of these telecons is very slim indeed, so I regard that choice as effectively disenfranchising me from the process.

Regards,
Tony