[802SEC] +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ P&P_Revision_Process +++ Proposed Resoution

Title: +++ LMSC P&P Revision Ballot +++ P&P_Revision_Process +++ Proposed Resoution

All,

Attached please find a proposed resolution for the P&P Revision Ballot on the P&P Revision Process.  It addressed all comments received to date, and agreements reached in the comment resolution session held on 1/7/05.  Please review and let me know if there are further comments.

Bob Grow,

I modified some of your original proposed test to be more consistent with what I believed your intentions were.  Please let me know if the text I used was okay or I should modify it.  This is particularly true for clause 7.1.4.

Thanks to all,

Mat

<<802.0-P&P_Revision_Process-Proposed_P&P_Balot_resoution1.pdf>>

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.

Senior Member Technical Staff

BAE SYSTEMS, CNIR

Office: +1 973.633.6344

email: matthew.sherman@baesystems.com

802.0-P&P_Revision_Process-Proposed_P&P_Balot_resoution1.pdf