[802SEC] 25th anniversary of IEEE 802

Dear EC members,

I invited Maris Graube, the founding chairman of IEEE 802 to join us in the celebration of the 25th Anniversary of 802, but unfortunately he cannot make it.  I extend our heartfelt thanks for the contributions he made in the early days of 802.  Without him and all of the founding members of 802, I am certain 802 would not be where we are today.  He was sorry he couldn't make it and sent the attached note, remembering 802 and Bob Donan.

If you wish to contact him, let me know and I'll provide his coordinates.

Regards,

--Paul Nikolich

Greetings to 802.doc