[802SEC] Reminder Regarding 802.19 Study Group Conference Call
- To: STDS-802-SEC@listserv.ieee.org
- Subject: [802SEC] Reminder Regarding 802.19 Study Group Conference Call
- From: "Shellhammer, Steve" <sshellha@QUALCOMM.COM>
- Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2005 09:45:43 -0800
- Reply-To: "Shellhammer, Steve" <sshellha@QUALCOMM.COM>
- Thread-Index: AcYExAkMk/Gc1TBZQZCQ9IeCwYcL5g==
- Thread-Topic: Reminder Regarding 802.19 Study Group Conference Call
Working Group chairs please forward this reminder to your
working groups. Thanks.
The IEEE 802.19 Study Group on Assessing Coexistence of
Wireless Networks will hold a conference call on Wednesday December 21
at 12 noon Eastern Time (9 AM Pacific Time).
The Bridge information is,
TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:
1. Call 858-845-5000
2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.
3. Enter Meeting ID 80219 followed by the # sign.
4. Enter Meeting Password 80219 followed by the # sign.
5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the callers name and
joining the meeting.
For assistance, dial #0 at any time.
The Meeting Agenda is,
2. Review Draft PAR
3. Walk in Items
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.