Re: [802SEC] +++urgent ***NEW*** EC Email Ballot approve expenditure of 68.7k to upgrade the network+++ tentative results

In making this purchase, we are replacing (or at least relegating to a
back-up role) APs that we bought three years ago because of
features/modes that they lack. Is this what we need to expect long term
- i.e. in order to have an adequately up to date network we will find we
have to roll the equipment about every three years? Do we need to budget
25K a year or 8K a plenary for equipment?