Re: [802SEC] Declaration of Affiliation for EC members and their WG/TAG leadership

All,

I don't know if a more recent document exists, but for Reference the
following is extracted from "ANSI Essential Requirements: Due process
requirements for American National Standards" dated January 31, 2005:

-------------------------------
2.1	Openness
Timely and adequate notice of any action to create, revise, reaffirm, or
withdraw a standard, and the establishment of a new consensus body shall
be provided to all known directly and materially affected interests.
Notice should include a clear and meaningful description of the purpose
of the proposed activity and shall identify a readily available source
for further information.  In addition, the name, affiliation and
interest category of each member of the consensus body shall be made
available to interested parties upon request.

.
.
.

  "Affiliation" refers to the entity that the consensus body member
represents (which may or may not be that person's employer).  If the
consensus body member is serving in an individual capacity, then the
name of the individual, that person's employer, sponsor and interest
category should be available.  Contact information is not required.

Regards,

Mat

Matthew Sherman, Ph.D.
Senior Member Technical Staff