[802SEC] PAR Modification Maintainnece 802.11 K/N/P/R/S

802 EC Members,

Attached are the PAR Modification forms for 802.11k, 802.11n, 802.11p,
802.11r, and 802.11s as submitted into the IEEE-SA online system.

THE ONLY MINOR CHANGE ON ALL FIVE PARS IS:

- Item 6b - "To remove the Date associated with the original 802.11
standard" as advised by IEEE-SA staff.

THEREFORE THIS NOW READS: "Amendment to the 802.11 Std."

I will bring forward the motions tomorrow with the appropriate Task Group
and WG votes held this week whilst in session.

/ Stuart

Dear Sir/Madam:

The above PAR has been received by the IEEE Standards Office. The PAR number
and title will be circulated to all liaison representatives to the Standards
Board from groups/societies and technical committees for review and comment.

Final action on the above PAR will be taken at the 08-Jun-2006 Standards
Board meeting. You will receive written notification of the action taken.

The confirmation number for this submittal is: 169259989_7563.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at 732-562-6367
or by email at  <ailto:j.haasz@ieee.org>

s169259924_7535.html

Dear Sir/Madam:

The above PAR has been received by the IEEE Standards Office. The PAR number
and title will be circulated to all liaison representatives to the Standards
Board from groups/societies and technical committees for review and comment.

Final action on the above PAR will be taken at the 08-Jun-2006 Standards
Board meeting. You will receive written notification of the action taken.

The confirmation number for this submittal is: 169261367_10305.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at 732-562-6367
or by email at  <ailto:j.haasz@ieee.org>

s169261289_9999.html

Dear Sir/Madam:

The above PAR has been received by the IEEE Standards Office. The PAR number
and title will be circulated to all liaison representatives to the Standards
Board from groups/societies and technical committees for review and comment.

Final action on the above PAR will be taken at the 08-Jun-2006 Standards
Board meeting. You will receive written notification of the action taken.

The confirmation number for this submittal is: 169262761_11479.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at 732-562-6367
or by email at  <ailto:j.haasz@ieee.org>

s169262582_11313.html

Dear Sir/Madam:

The above PAR has been received by the IEEE Standards Office. The PAR number
and title will be circulated to all liaison representatives to the Standards
Board from groups/societies and technical committees for review and comment.

Final action on the above PAR will be taken at the 08-Jun-2006 Standards
Board meeting. You will receive written notification of the action taken.

The confirmation number for this submittal is: 169262816_11544.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at 732-562-6367
or by email at  <ailto:j.haasz@ieee.org>

s169262796_11515.html

Dear Sir/Madam:

The above PAR has been received by the IEEE Standards Office. The PAR number
and title will be circulated to all liaison representatives to the Standards
Board from groups/societies and technical committees for review and comment.

Final action on the above PAR will be taken at the 08-Jun-2006 Standards
Board meeting. You will receive written notification of the action taken.

The confirmation number for this submittal is: 169284067_23259.

If you should have any further questions, please contact me at 732-562-6367
or by email at  <ailto:j.haasz@ieee.org>

s169283889_23140.html