[802SEC] Audio Visual

Please pass this information on to you meeting chairs:

As in the past please let Dawn and I know immediately if you have a room
request, meeting cancelled or meeting completed early.  During prolonged
breaks (lunch, dinner) or when meetings are completed in the meeting room
for the day we ask you to instruct all your meeting chairs to use the house
phone located in the meeting space to dial "O" and request Presentation
Services (audio visual) to have your meeting room and projector secured.

For security reasons we are also asking you to inform all attendees to have
their name badge clearly visible while on the meeting floors or during the
social on Wednesday

There are cash lunches set up in the Elizabeth Foyer today and tomorrow.
Manchester Grand Hyatt Sand Diego Hotel guests may charge the lunches to
their guest room.

Darcel Moro

IEEE 802 Meeting Manager

Face To Face Events, Inc.