Re: [802SEC] EC Email Ballot: 802.17b Revised PAR to NesCom

I approve.

However, I am confused...the title structure is the ISO/IEC 8802-XX series
titel structure, not the normal title structure that I would expect for an
IEEE 802 standard (which I would expect to be something along the lines of
"IEEE Standard for Local and metropolitan area networks - Resilient Packet
Ring Access Method & Physical Layer Specifications - Amendment 1 -
Spatially Aware Sublayer", and yet I don't recall 8021.17 ever appearing as
an ISO/IEC 8802 standard...did I blink & miss it?

Regards,
Tony