Re: [802SEC] Wireless Architecture Sub Group (formerly: Dallas Schedule)

Tony,

On a related issue, I have been meaning to pass along to you the
results of a straw poll that was requested and held at the 802.16 WG
interim session on 25 September 2006.

The poll was on the statement: "The IEEE 802.16 WG has confidence in
the 802 Wireless Architecture Sub Group and believes that it should
be continued."

According to the draft minutes, the results were:
	Agree: 2
	Disagree: 18
	No opinion: 63

Roger