[802SEC] Contributions from 802.16 WG regarding IMT-Advanced issues in 802.18

Mike,

Please consider these two contributions from 802.16 to 802.18
regarding the IMT-Advanced issues in the 802.18 TAG.
  <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-07_060.pdf>
  <http://ieee802.org/16/liaison/docs/L80216-07_061.pdf>

We had intended these for consideration at your Thursday evening
meeting on IMT-Advanced. However, since this meeting has been
cancelled, we request that they be considered by 802.18 during its
regular meetings.

Best regards,

Roger