Re: [802SEC] IEEE-SA Policy and Procedures (P&P) Changes - Important - Please read

Please note that all messages with this subject that include the
original message text trigger our "confidentiality statement" moderation
filter.  This means that I have to manually approve each of those
messages before they post to the list.  This will lead to possibly long
delays before the message is sent to the list members (maybe days over
this long U.S. holiday weekend).

If you want to avoid that delay, delete the original text before sending
your reply.

 -Bob