Re: [802SEC] Plenary organization

I think the current text regarding evening meetings not conflicting with Monday tutorial time is a should - not a shall. Does that work as a non-definitive rule?

-----Original Message-----
From: ***** IEEE 802 Executive Committee List ***** [mailto:STDS-802-SEC@ieee.org] On Behalf Of Roger B. Marks
Sent: Monday, October 27, 2008 8:08 PM
To: STDS-802-SEC@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [802SEC] Plenary organization

I'm generally in line with this discussion, but I'm not in favor of
introducing any definitive rules precluding WG meetings during a
tutorial. In some cases, WGs have business that is more pressing than
a tutorial, particularly when the tutorial topic is of little interest
to the members of that WG.

Roger