[802SEC] Review of 15.8 PAR

EC Colleagues

Per today's EC meeting, I am withdrawing this PAR from formal consideration at this session due to the completeness issue but would like comments none the less. So as to not interfere with the review of the remaining PARs rather than submitting comments by 5pm Tuesday, I would appreciate it if we could have comments by 5pm Wednesday. This still gives the Study Group some face to face time to work on them but alleviates some of the time pressure.

Below is some early draft language for the missing response in the 5C. In addition the group will schedule some time with 802.1

Thanks in advance for your help and participation.

Bob