Re: [802SEC] Comment request on proposed IEEE P802.3bj Ethernet operations over backplanes and copper cable assemblies press release

David-

I would revise the 1st sentence/paragraph to say:

PISCATAWAY, N.J., USA, [DATE] -- IEEE, the world's largest professional association advancing technology for humanity, today announced the launch of its new IEEE P802.3bjTM Task Force *_a new Ethernet standards project, P802.3bj_*. Aimed at expanding _*backplane and short-reach*_ infrastructures needed to support the next generation of highrate Ethernet speeds, the group will define physical layers (PHYs) for 100 Gb/s Ethernet operations _*in electronic equipment*_ over backplanes and copper cable assemblies. When finalized, the new specifications will help facilitate the development and delivery of lower-cost, higher density
100Gb/s solutions.

Geoff