Re: [802SEC] EC Ballot - Forwarding P802.1aq to Sponsor ballot

approve

Bob H

At 04:06 PM 9/21/2011 +0100, Tony Jeffree wrote:
EC colleauges -

P802.1aq has just completed its most recent WG recirculation ballot, and
following comment resolution at the 802.1 interim meeting here in Nanjing
this week, the ballot results are as follows:

Yes 16 (100%)
No 0 (0%)
Abstain 17 (52%)
No. of Voters 44
Voters responding 33 (75%)

We are not making any changes to the draft before Sponsor ballot; as there
are no "no" votes, there are no outstanding negative comments.

We have a tight, but feasible time window in which to move this project to
Sponsor ballot in time to do ballot resolution in November. Therefore, with
Paul Nikolich's permission, I am conducting an EC ballot on the motion:

"EC approves forwarding P802.1aq to Sponsor ballot."

Proposed: Jeffree
Seconded: Thaler

The closing date for this ballot is 6th October 2011 AOE; however, as per
current P&P, should it become apparent at an earlier date that the outcome
of the ballot has been decided, then I will close the ballot and declare the
result.

Given the short time available, I would encourage EC voting members to
respond to this ballot in a timely manner.

Thanks in advance -

Regards,
Tony

----------
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.

Bob Heile, Ph.D
Chairman, ZigBee Alliance
Chair, IEEE 802.15 Working Group on Wireless Personal Area Networks
Co-Chair IEEE P2030 Task Force 3 on Smartgrid Communications
11 Robert Toner Blvd
Suite 5-301
North Attleboro, MA  02763   USA
Mobile: +1-781-929-4832