Re: [802SEC] 802.15.4 Revision PAR

All-

Thanks to Michelle letting us know that, since we just completed a revision, we are not under the gun to get this under way now, we will delay starting the roll-up until the in process wave of amendments is completed.

We now have a much needed few more minutes of agenda time on Friday.

Regards

Bob H.