[802SEC] New and Improved Sponsor Ballot Comment Spreadsheet in myProject
I am happy to announce that with the next software release this week we
will have completed request/ticket # 1026/108 which states:
" Improve Sponsor Ballot Comment Spreadsheet. Making commenters life easy
is key because, unlike officers, they are unlikely to take the time to
educate themselves to work around problems. Do not use macros in this
solution since some companies do not allow users to download macros. Some
data on validation can be found here
In addition to the CSV download, provide the commenter the ability to
download a MSExcel comment spreadsheet that has the following:
* data validation to the MS Excel spreadsheet (only allow ASCII character
*validate number fields to allow numerals and/or Roman numerals
* data validation messages.
* Turn off auto correct.
* Only allow ASCII character set
* Developers have added data validation to ballot XLS spreadsheet as per
* Generate a XLS spreadsheet for myBallot comment import which includes
similar data validation as the previous ePoll XLS
* The ballot name and close date are included in the spreadsheet header.
* Ensure subclause is a single item which allows numbers, dots, and alpha
* Line and page number now accept Roman numeral values.
Please let me know if you have any questions about this change.
Manager Standards Solutions Services, IEEE Standards
445 Hoes Lane
Piscataway, NJ 08855
IEEE ? Advancing Technology for Humanity
This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.