Re: [802SEC] Updated files for Telecon on June 5th 10am ET

Buzz,

Any normal expenditure for any meeting expense is already covered by the
blanket approval of meeting expenses.  The $500 is for non-meeting
expenses, of which I would not expect the meeting manager, network manager,
or the meeting planner to have any.