Re: [802SEC] Updated files for Telecon on June 5th 10am ET

Dear Clint, Buzz and all,

I offer an opinion for what it is worth: As someone who planned, bought, negotiated for many things in the past, when you have trusted people
working for you, that also may work for other clients as well, or are long term partners, there are circumstances where a deal comes along
that can be used to save money for multiple clients, and the cost savings shared among them. Maybe there is some standard support items
that are on sale, but buying them in more of a bulk situation produces a 25 or 50 percent savings?  Or a phone call
to send flowers from the EC or 802 to a family in mourning is something that should be done at the needed time
with out consequences. $500.00 seems to be a reasonable amount, that a trusted partner could authorize. It would be nice to always
have someone to authorize an expenditure ahead of time, at a Plenary, but that is not always possible.
As long as the expenditure can be documented, as savings or a time related issue that should not wait, why not allow it?

Sincerely,

Nancy Bravin

nbravin@earthlink.net
nancybravin@me.com