Re: [802SEC] Approval of future plenary locations

Unfortunately, the motion today was to affirm approval.  If approval never
happened in the first place, you cannot affirm it.

Paul, can I run a letter ballot to approve San Diego as the location of the
July 2012 802 plenary session?

--
Clint (JOATMON) Chaplin
Principal Engineer