Re: [802SEC] Approval of future plenary locations

Clint,

I disagree with your view, and I oppose any further balloting.

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/affirm
 To declare positively or firmly; maintain to be true.
 To support or uphold the validity of; confirm.
 To declare solemnly and formally but not under oath.

If we have positively declared approval, then we're done.

Roger