Re: [802SEC] International Communication Plan

David-

Needs a little work.

Where it says:    "At every IEEE 802 Opening EC, the International Program contact will provide..."
It is unclear who you are talking about.  Therefore, I believe you should say:
    "At every IEEE 802 Opening EC, the SA-Staff International Program contact will provide..."

Each mention of the "contact" should say either "staff" or "802 volunteer"  (or "outside SDO" if that should happen to come into the equation).

The document doesn't differentiate between SA activities with foreign countries and their standards agencies and SDO
    AND
SA activities with respect to relationships and activities with other regional or international standards organizations.

Both of these are important but need to be clearly differentiated.

"IEEE 802 Liaisons to Other Organizations
Compiling a list of IEEE 802 liaisons..."

should read:

"
IEEE 802 Liaisons to Other Organizations
Compiling and maintaining a list of IEEE 802 liaisons..."

This review is only based on what is here.  I didn't really take time at this point to consider what else should be included.
I hope this helps.

Best regards,

    Geoff