James,

Thank you for notice.

We have cancelled the Thursday 10:30-12:30 Overview and Architecture.

Lisa Ronmark
Director of Meeting Services
Face to Face Events, Inc.
t:  (408) 740-5837
e: lisa@facetoface-events.com

On 2012-07-17, at 3:26 PM, James P. K. Gilb wrote:

All

We have resolved all but one technical comment, which is currently under discussion (regarding addressing OID leaf nodes).  As such, we won't need to meet on Thursday and so this meeting has been cancelled.

There will be a motion to request conditional approval to forward the draft to Sponsor ballot at the Thursday closing session.

James Gilb