Re: [802SEC] P1905.1recirc draft question for your WG participants

Paul -

As Pat observes, it is difficult to assess how many will respond, and of those, how many don't have access to the draft by other means. My finger-in-the-air guess would be a maximum of half a dozen that would respond & that don't have access by other means.

However, I am a tad concerned by the implications of "... determine the best way to make it available to those individuals" - there may well be members of 802 WGs that wish to have access to the draft, and that decide not to comment having seen it. I believe the draft should be available to all potentially interested parties in 802, and not limited just those that plan to comment.

Regards,
Tony