[802SEC] 802.24 ad-hoc meeting in Palm Springs

Dear Smart Grid interested individuals

802.24 will be holding an ad-hoc meeting in Palm Springs during the Wireless Interim session.

We will have one meeting, 16:00-18:00 PDT on Tuesday, 18 September 2012. The agenda will be to review action items from July and prepare for our first official meeting during the November plenary.

If there is sufficient interest, I will arrange for a bridge number to accommodate 802 members who will be attending other interim sessions. I will also be using that wonderful new tool, electronic mail, to contact individuals who have been assigned action items, but will not be attending.

James Gilb
802.24 Chair