[802SEC] Proposed 5C

Dear 802 Sponsor members

Because we have a lot to do with reviewing a potential new P&P, I thought I would also try something simple and sure to be non-controversial.

Accordingly, I have posted a proposed 5C that, IMHO, drops some of the legacy questions and makes it more relevant to our current work.

I am proposing these changes for a vote at our November meeting.

The proposed 5C can be found at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/12/ec-12-0056-00-00EC-proposed-5c.odt
and in proprietary format at:
https://mentor.ieee.org/802-ec/dcn/12/ec-12-0057-00-00EC-proposed-5c-proprietary-format.doc

If you don't want to deal with mental, I mean mentor, send me a note and I will email you a copy.

James Gilb